Wednesday, October 20, 2021

An Alternative Candidate

Greetings Alaskans, this is Huhnkie Lee, running for US Senate as an independent Alaskan in 2022. We got three mainstream candidates: Senator Murkowski, Kelly Tshibaka, and Sarah Palin potentially.  Many expressed their disappointment as the three candidates are too stereotypical partisan politicians.  Fortunately, there are alternative candidates and I’m one of them.  I have diverse background: I used to be a US Army soldier, filmmaker/actor/writer/composer, computer programmer.  Now I’m an attorney and an amateur scientist/dancer/singer/comedian.   Some say my candidacy is a joke and perhaps it is.  But, please, let me explain.  I’m a scientist, so I conduct experiments.  The project is called zero-penny campaign, and one-man campaign.  I attend local zoom meetings all over Alaska to present 3-minute campaign pitches.  We’ll see how this works out next year in August. I’m independent.  Depending on issues, I agree with Democrats sometimes, Republicans sometimes.  If elected, I’ll bring liberalists and conservatives together and get jobs done, make things happen.  For instance, Pebble Mine can be built environment-soundly.  We can use mining waste rocks to build asphalt roads.  We can build ANWR oilfield.  Climate change?  I can and will convince the world that there is nothing to worry about it.  Thank You, Alaskans!

No comments:

Post a Comment