Tuesday, October 12, 2021

trump fiction

-trump fiction part 1- 'tis year 2030, washington dc, federal prison. the 45th president is in solitary confinement, awaiting a criminal trial. alone in a cold jail cell, mr. trump is writing a memoir. "you know what, this is blessing in disguise. treason? no, i'm innocent." -trump fiction part 2- "people called me many names. a racist white supremacist. i don't think so." "my two blonde daughters married brown men. now my kids are brown. my blonde blue-eyed white-skinned Caucasian heritage is forever gone. i feel sorry. now you call me a racist?" -trump fiction part 3- "so i built the southern border wall. i didn't quite finish it. i didn't have the time as i was a one-term president, ok?" "people ask me, why the wall. i'm like, all i wanted was to protect and preserve the endangered species in america, the Caucasians." -trump fiction part 4- "i know. people call me racist for that. but look, folks. no other race has blond or red hair, blue or green eyes, white or pink or orange skin, other than Caucasians." "I'm not saying white is superior. i'm saying white race is worth preservation. hmm?" -trump fiction part 5- "y'all betrayed me. baby baby, where did our love go?" "y'all put me in a jail cell like this, and i'm in my 80s. i know what you people want." "you want my money. you want my fame. you want to steal my fun, my happiness, my freedom!" "i'll come back!"-trump fiction part 6- "what people don't realize is, " "i'm like Jesus. i think i saved america. i think i sacrificed myself for america. are you with me on this?" "people never thanked me for saving america. they put me in jail instead. i'm the modern jesus christ. okay?"-trump fiction part 7- "you know what, i'm gonna be acquitted, y'all know that." "i got like, 2000 lawyers and 500 judges working for me. people, it's impossible to convict me. i'm rich. yes, i am above the law. i am the law. lawmakers, they work for me too. you didn't know?"-trump fiction part 8- "so i'll be found not guilty of treason and i'll go home." "then, i'll be bored." "i did business, i did reality tv, i did presidency. i dunno what to do next, to ease my boredom. any suggestions?" "how about religion? maybe i'll create a new religion."-trump fiction part 9- "what if, billions of people in the world worship me, to eternity?" "like, what if i am remembered in history like Jesus?" "like, everywhere in the world forever, people have my trumpian portrait in their bedrooms, living rooms.""i think i'll like it" -trump fiction part 10- "when i was the president, people forgave me. people worshipped me blindly. i got away with everything. to many, i was their de-facto god. an absolute power and glory." "i think i wanna be a god. i wanna be worshipped.""so yeah. trump, the god. oh yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment