Saturday, October 23, 2021

About education

-bully story, part 1- I'm like I don't wanna be bullied by alaskan brown grizzly bears So I don't go hiking in the mountains ... I don't go swimming in alaskan ocean As they have salmon sharks In alaska Ocean bullies ... I avoid bullies like bears and sharks in Alaska.. -bully story part 2- So no I don't go to alaskan mountains They got bear bullies up there ... I don't go to alaskan oceans They got shark bullies down there ... So where do I go? ... I just run around city parks Yes I am an urban coward ... I'm scared of bullies.. -bully story part 3- So To run away from mountain bully the brown grizzly bear To run away from oceanic bully the salmon shark ... I just run around The city parks ... Then .. There are these.. Teenager bullies ... They hollered out at me "Run forest gump run!" .. -bully story part 4- ... So I am 43 And the child was like 13 years old ... I, 43 years old Am still being bullied by 13 year old boy in Wasilla Alaska ... I was humiliated ... If I had time I would have stopped running And approached the boy Talk to the boy.. -bully story part 5- If I had time I would have approached that 13 year old boy Who called me "Run forest gump run" I would have stopped running And walk to that boy And asked him "Call your parents, call your teachers right now. Because they are guilty of something." -bully story part 6- The boy called me a fool Just because I was running He called me an idiot Forest gump ... I wanted to stop running And walk to that boy And order him to call his parents and his teachers and his principal ... What are they teaching these kids? Hmm? -bully story part 7- I'm like What are they teaching kids in american schools? ... I bet they teach kids How to become lgbt How to become blm How to become climate change How to become Covid 19 How to become critical race theory How to become whatever bad and evil... -bully story part 8- I heard Students bully teachers these days Like Students so unruly They put their principal in pushup position Young kids bully teachers and principals and whatever ... Upside down Preposterous That's what's going on in american schools How Tragic. -bully story part 9- Look Teachers Principals Politician They are all too weak ... I am a strong person When kids misbehave I'll make sure They get disciplined I will discipline their parents and teachers and principals too I will make sure They do push-ups and all.. -bully story part 10- If I am us senator or us president I'll make sure kids behave And teachers discipline their students And parents discipline their kids 100% Guaranteed I shall restore education and morality in america No doubt ... We shall get back to basics Hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment