Monday, October 11, 2021

an october letter

Hi Everyone- Thank you for being my friends-A funny story this evening.A kind gentleman suggested that I should talk to a psychiatrist or psychologist.The thing is, this wasn't the first time I heard that lolHave you also heard a rumor that I ate 3 dogs in Korea?//xD ----- I'm sorry if I offended anyone by confessing my past dog eating but I wanted to be honest with my potential voters.I didn't like the taste of dog meat and thus I won't eat dogs again, except hot dogs.So what does a dog taste like? Any guesses?It tastes like a best friend ---- I apologize again but I'm a jokester, a class clown.Happy Halloween coming, everyone //:-) ---- i'm just a big baby with a big mouth, seeking people's attention. people ask me why i'm running for US Senate. I think one reason is i like attention from people.do i want to save the world? oh yeah. but I need the world to save me first. by making me famous. //x-D

No comments:

Post a Comment