Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Thank You, Kind Friends-

Child bearing is a gamble, right? ... No one knows whether your child would grow up to be newton, kepler, gallilei, socrates, jesus, confucius, laozu, buddha. Or your child may grow up to be a terrorist or a serial criminal. Who knows. ... That's why I'm pro choice, and I don't want to have kids. I don't gamble with a child's life .. But I do appreciate parents with kids and grandkids They are gamblers And they are saints too ... So let us be proactive, not reactive Let us be preventative Let us prevent crimes before it happens And it all starts from home That's right We are talking about home education A good parenting ... I know I got no kiddos So I'm least qualified to talk about Educating children ... But I was a child once And I'm blessed with good parents Good bosses Good colleagues Good friends Who corrected me Who disciplined me When I was wrong ... Who rewarded me When I did something right Who were there for me When I was all alone Rejected and dejected ... In my 43 years of life I always have had A handful of a few good Friends- Thank you- For being there for me When nobody else was Thank you and God bless you all- //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment