Saturday, October 30, 2021

Happy Halloween bizarre..

-perverse romance part 1- Hi friends- Your cutie creepy baby here... By now You know I'm a rascal A radical So I got an idea Are you ready for this? ... You ladies turn me down when I ask you out. No problem. Get your men, get married and have many many daughters pls- ... -perverse romance part 2- 25 years later You daughter by then Graduated from college Got a fantastic job She is 25 And I'm 68 ... I'll come knock on your door To get your permission To date your daughter She is 25 I'm 68 Yes? Or no? ... You say no No problem... ... -perverse romance part 3- ... So your 25 year old daughter get a good man of her age And they have many many daughters ... I shall wait until they graduate college and get great jobs I shall wait for another 25 years .... Your granddaughter is 25 I'm 93 ... -perverse romance part 4- ... In 50 years When your granddaughter turn 25 When I turn 93 ... I shall come knock on your door again To ask for your permission Like "Hey- remember me? "It's been 50 years "So. May I date your granddaughter please?" ... Yes Or no? /!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment