Saturday, March 11, 2023

Yes always of course love

~~ a Gen z Santa z ~~ A kind and generous Alaskan family Did indeed approach me ... An aging and aching Santa in his 80s ... They saw me being old An old man who can barely keep awake So they did not send their kids to sit on my laps They can tell My leg bones would collapse if their kids sit on them ... And I do suspect that They did indeed Smelled alcohol and tobacco In this old man's breaths .. But They tolerated this one old man So useless And his name is .. Hunki li ... The old man started to cry ... Why? Cuz this one wonderful family Bestowed him charity Of coming kinda close to me To pay a visit For this Useless smelly No good stinking Santa ... I was so grateful ... Yeah I am so terrible I know I do know how monstrous How terrible How useless That I have been In all my 80 years of life I know I know it more than anyone else ... But I committed no crime I never even went over speed limits on the road No Not once ... I always kept my moral integrity My precious ethics In my small world I never did anything wrong In my almost a century of life And yeah I am proud of my life ... I am a clean man Though I am neither famous nor wealthy But I am clean ... People look at me As if i'm an animal in a zoo Yeah I'm a Santa in a shopping mall in Christmas And ... They just. .. Look at me.. Curiously.. ... And and i do let them ... "Folks "Do look at me "The one and only hunki li "I shall sing and dance for you "For your happiness "And peace "Always..."

No comments:

Post a Comment