Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wud Ya

~~ would You miss me ~~ ... If I disappear Into the thin In an early summer morning ... If they banish me And I vanish ... Would You miss me . .. As a single man I did indeed notice this ... Ladies They do despise me hunki li ... Especially local ladies Wherever I go to ... They smell This thus funk stink Of a local single male . . They run so so far and far away from me ... And I don't blame them .. Yes I am a weirdo A big nothing Ambitious still But a penny pincher A few pennies in his pocket . .. Ladies Go to Trump or Ron de santis Or Gavin Newsome Or Joe Biden ... They got money .. I got no money Ladies ok ... I can barely make my ends meet ... Ladies You know this right You can sense this You can smell my poverty I k n ow.. ... Ladies Please do know this ... You are not the only one Bestowed with sixth sense I know it too ... //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment