Friday, March 31, 2023

The reason is

~~ the reason why ~~ Friends Please do not meet in person the people you met online They may be pedophiles or predators ... I pretend to be those criminals In order to alert you the danger of the real world And to educate you the importance of learning martial arts ... I am too busy to meet anyone in person I don't even have time to date ladies these days The only people I meet in person are People i see at work At supermarket At gas station At liquor store That's it ... Thank You for your offer to meet me in person But I physically cannot do so Too busy with Mathematics Humanology Work Exercise Laundry Vacuum Bathroom cleaning Sleep Rest Writing Acting Cooking Social media Zoom show Etc ... I m in the front line of ideological warfare I'm a metaphysical infantry person I get shot at I'm on the bleeding edge and leading edge The wild frontier Sometimes I work as a spy in disguise behind the enemy line on a clandestine special operation posing as one of them That's why my social media accounts have been canceled and the same may happen in this platform at any given moment I am living on the edge, a dangerous life As a pioneer in an uncharted territory in this metaphysical universe

No comments:

Post a Comment