Monday, March 27, 2023

A rather dirty one

~~ an unclean prophecy ~~ Friends Young ones I need you to stop thinking like your parents or your grandparents Stop brainwashed by older generations Break away from old way of thinking ... Stop subscribing to a single political party Stop believing only one religion Stop marrying only one person That is old and decrepit way of thinking ... Humanology is a new school of thought We love all religions I'd rather have all women or no women I would never limit my self to one political party and obey their stupid doctrines like most Americans do now I would never confine my self to one stupid religion like most people in the world do now. Don't be stupid like your parents and grandparents Be better than them, my young friends Be smart like me ... I am an unholy and dirty prophet of God Dirty and unholy But a prophet nonetheless Thank You love Friends You are my favorite minors The younger, the cleaner virgins //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment