Tuesday, March 28, 2023

If not U, then Ur kids next

~~ dream... ~~ Friends We love your parents I love my parents too ... Learn from older generations But With a grain of salt please ... Your parents are only humans They are sometimes right But they can be wrong And so are you And so am I You saw me erring like there's no tomorrow the other night //xD ... But I need you to break away from a very bad old tradition ... Like confining oneself to a single religion Limiting oneself to a single political party That needs to stop in your generation ... If you can't handle this brand new concept of metaphysical independence Perhaps your children can No problem ... When you become middle age Do you think I would still hang out with you? No way You will be too old for me by then ... I'm like an elementary school teacher ok You Gen z graduate .... Next I'll embrace your kids Then your grandkids I only deal with the freshest youngest children ... You know my reputation by now.. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment