Monday, March 27, 2023

Well

~~ I understand ~~ Do you hate jews and blacks? ... I understand I think your parents hated you You inherited hatred from your parents ... You grew up in an environment full of hatred I am sorry Yeah, it socks to be you You are very pathetic and miserable You are cursed by God And I'm sorry ... You did not choose your parents You didn't choose your neighborhood God threw you to that hellish place When you were a baby That is why I don't blame you For the shitty person That you have become The ass hole person that you are now I don't blame you a single bit ... So go to church And be loved by Mr jesus ok Get cleaned up you dirty person ... I don't wanna smell your stench of hatred Get cleaned up in church Experience the love of Christians After that Go to college Graduate Get a good job And get the f out and stay out Leave me alone ... God bless Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment