Thursday, March 23, 2023

A novel

~~ a bad news bear story ~~ Once upon a time There were three bears They roamed freely the lonely planet called Alaska Until people started to come And occupy their territory The bear country ... Hi I'm black bear My favo folks? I love black humans Don't get me wrong please I only eat them when the resource is meager I'm a good girl //:-) ... Hey humans I'm white bear But please I ain't no racist No Sir no Ma'am I am neither a white supremacist nor a neo nazist When it comes to you my homie homo sapiens species I don't discriminate based upon races They taste the same way anyway I love humans I love eating them too I am an egalitarian I'm a nice guy //!-) ... Hi I'm grizzly Racist alaskans call me brown bear just because my skin is brown My favorite human meat to eat? Good question Let me think hard and deep... Oh I know I heard about this Asian Alaskan American named... Honky Tonky Ly? Yeah I heard he ate 3 dogs 30 years ago in Seoul south Korea So some part of his body actually is still doggy Asiatic dog meat in an oriental boy named hocus pokus honky Tonky lylyly That sounds like a yummilicious bread and butter breakfast to me The fatter the better I overheard the other day The honky tonky lylyly man has a fat ass... So come, you honky donky lylyly man Come to my belly And get digested And be part of me //:D

No comments:

Post a Comment