Wednesday, March 29, 2023

2 cool 4 school?

~~ re school ~~ Friends System is never perfect But work with it and within it and make it work for you and make it better. ... School is cool Get a local tutor, buddy YouTube and internet has all the answers for free Oh. Learn martial arts for free in YouTube Learn to run outside Type martial arts lessons in YouTube and look at several, pick your favo Ok buddies, did I cheat in school? I don't think I did. I liked studying so I didn't have to to cheat. I enjoyed problem solving my way, so If you wanna learn humanology, come to Dailymotion or youtube and type my name, you can see more of my lectures than you would ever want lol Ty love friend have a tremendous goody day love love do good in school and go to college. you'll do amazing //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment