Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Rhapsody re marriage

~~ re marriage ~~ So please ask someone else about marriage as I don't know anything about it and I don't even want to think about it. To be honest with you, I think marriage is disgusting I don't know about marriage and I do not want to know and I don't wanna talk about it either I appreciate marriage and stable family and raising kids and that's important for society but that's someone else's job not mine I have had relationships before but they never lasted more than two or three months. I am not a long term relationship type of guy and I will never get married. Marriage is too boring for me Your pastor in church may give you good advice on marriage or divorce too Your parents have been married and they know you better than I, so they can give you better advice on marriage or divorce BTW I've never been married and will never marry, so I can't give advice on marriages or divorce Lol u may make a good writer. Good imagination and improvisation. U r f ing with me but thats ok. I forgive you. Good Night. U outsmarted me tonight. U can pride ur self of that Smart asses //xD Go to phone book and look up marriage counselor in your town U may have to pay them but they possibly have better advice than me. They got experience counseling people like y I would refer u to professional marriage counselor I can't give U the right answer cuz I m not a God or ginnie I do not know about ur background and ur personal history. Ok I feel sorry for y Yes it is toxic relation ship and u r caught in a trap I feel sorry for y young man So u r tied up with this very toxic relationship I'm only human My friend I am not a god R u religious? Love is overrated, in my opinion. I may be wrong In my opinion, romance is very substitutable business. U get sex, u get happy. It's that simple. It's biology , reproduction. There is no spiritual dimension in romance, in my opinion Again, soul mate concept is bull shit religion in my opinion. U 2 r both confused cuz u got married way 2 early. I tell people to wait till 25 to get married. U people never listen to me U married too early man True love is an illusion, soul mate concept is a lie, I learned later on. Later I learned that monogamy is a bull shit created by some shit religion Wake up romeo No problem. Divorce and get a new lady. We all make mistakes. Forgive and forget ok baby bro I love God yes ... No rule is without an exception. I have seen some people who got married early and never divorced and had very successful marriage, so early marriage may work well for some people. But I advice to young people is that they should focus on education and career development until at least 25 years old and don't even date till then. 95% of cases, I recommend same race marriage, 5% exceptions recognized. Before marriages, at least date for a year to get to know the person during both good and bad days. Seek advice from people who have experience with marriage and who know you and love you. Like your parents or mentors or teachers or pastors. I am none of them. I'm just one of your social media fried who don't even know your name, who don't know what you look like. I don't even know what your gender race age is. All that I know about you is that you are one of the smartest people in the world and that's why you like me because you are like me. And I do care about you like you care about me. We are good friends. Learn martial arts and focus on education and career development. God bless You and Your family and friends for generations to come //:-) correction: marriage can be beautiful. i appreciate the importance of stable family environment for young children

No comments:

Post a Comment