Friday, March 31, 2023

a short novel

~~ the roommate of hunki li ~~ hi, my name is laurel and i'm 25 years old college graduate i have a great paying job and i have no tattoos or piercings i am a virgin female and i do diet and exercise i have long straight hair and i practice martial arts on a daily basis and i have lived in hunki's house for the past 7 years ... hunki $ex? nah, it's not like that yes i sleep with him on his bed yes we occasionally take a bath together ... by now, you all know hunki is balding losing his hair like there is no tomorrow he covers his top scalp with his side hairs like a japanese sushi roll but there is a secret of his that he rather wants to keep to himself he never once talked about it in public and don't tell anyone that i told you this ... it is not 'the importance of hunki li' as he ain't important. it is 'the impotence of hunki le' as he is impotent ... this man is a lie. 'the' hunki li as you know of doesn't exist. he is indeed a fake. i know you've been suspecting of this and you've been right the whole time you are most perceptive hunki li lives in his retarded boyhood fantasy at the age of 44 .... hunki li imagines tremendously enlarged, elongated, and erected version of his tiny little self a pathetic, miserable, $hit a$$ loser he is i feel sorry for him ... look at me been living with him for past 7 years and i'm still a virgin how did it all begin? i'll tell ya ... i met him online social media 8 years ago on my 17th birthday he messaged me in private, in the effect of "oh you hairy tale princess, whoopsie, i meant fairytale princess- "i shall wait till your 18th birthday-" ... i didn't know what he meant, as i was a naive minor girl, a teenage virgin as i mature towards the age of 18, i began to realize and i thought that he might be stalking me online and stroking himself at home i was like... what a creep ... my advice to you, young ladies, block him away ... but i fell a victim of his grand schema don't be like me ... 7 years ago on my 18th birthday i didn't invite him of course he didn't come until late that night when i was sleeping alone in my bedroom ... i sensed a presence and i rolled over and looked behind me and there was a man standing and staring at me in the dead of darkness and it was hunki li in my bedroom ... hunki is like a pervert santa you never know when he's gonna come to your bedroom late at night hunki is as fake as a ghost and he is as ghostly and ghoulish as a fake i know it doesn't make sense but it sort of does actually ... so that night hunki li kidnapped me to rape me he took me away on his flying sorcerer's saucer like a u.f.o ... his flying frying pan landed on his backyard in alaska and he lifted me up like a bridegroom and carried me over the threshold and laid me down ever so softly gingerly and gently onto his bedroom ... there was a single candle in his bedroom i could see him smiling and grinning i was horrified scared terrified at first ... but then i realized it wasn't a case of an alien abduction it was more of an elopement a consensual kinda like... like a naughty romantic role playing game of some kinky kind you know what i mean? ... so i let him undress me and tie my four limbs with ropes around the four pillars of his bed and and what happened next was... surprising and very disappointing ... he undressed himself of course and i saw it ... it was barely visible, i tell ya ... i was wondering is hunki li a reverse intersex? like he has no female breasts he also has no visible male reproductive organ if he has one, i couldn't see one it was weird and astonishing i was shocked that night ... he laid himself on top of me and he couldn't function as a man and the olding and balding man fell asleep ... he was so weak his knots that he tied were so loose i loosened my four limbs with ease then i got off his bed and looked down upon hunki li's naked body again, i felt sorry for him that was 7 year ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment