Saturday, March 11, 2023

Hmm... a very suspicious santa..

~~ a retired Santa ~~ ... I'm 80 years old .. I smoke and I drink and I'm retired ... I do smell like alcohol and nicotine I'm an old fart Completely useless ... My back aches I can barely stand on my own two feet I walk with a diamond willow cane from Alaska I bought it on the roadside of a highway A couple decades ago ... Some Alaskans are so generous kind and charitable They gave me this wonderful job On Christmas ... I never once read a Bible I can barely read anything .. But yeah I heard about a man named Jesus I guess it's his birthday I dunno Whatever ... So... I sit in a shopping mall As a Santa in Alaska . .. I see kids with their parents But They... hesitate.. I sense... their suspicion s... .. .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment