Monday, March 13, 2023

What he once was

~~ the ape of hunki li ~~ My name is Laurel and I am 35 years old and a single mother of two minor virgins ... This man named hunki li raped me last night ... I have known him for a very long time He is handsome and nice He has been my friend for a very long time But I didn't want him to be my boyfriend Why? I don't know Do you? Perhaps you do Do you know why I didn't want hunki li to be my boyfriend? I bet you do know ... I did indeed invite hunki li for dinner last night into my house And he came And the rest is history ... He ate the dinner that I prepared He.... he said.. "Yum yum yum yummilicious "You are the greatest culinary artist "Oh Laurel "What a lovely name that you have "I fell in love with you "Would you marry me hunki li?" ... I said no ... What hunki li did next Was not that surprising He just smiled and kept on eating ... What did I cook him, you wonder? ... The lamb chop that he relishes greatly Asparagus too Mushrooms Onions Green onions And some garlic Brown rice ... After he was done eating We... he and i...together... Consensually moved to... This is embarrassing but ... We moved to my bed....roo....m... ... We laid down to my bed together Consensually ... I really like hunki li He is sweet He is gentle In fact I love hunki li I .... i... wanted him....to...to... ... I wanted him to rape me.... I wanted to be raped by hunki li... I have fantasized about being raped by one and only yours truly hunki li... ... But He fell asleep And he was snoring like an elephant So I put my pillow over his mouth He giggled ... The 44 year old man hunki li Yeah I seduced him into my bedroom I undressed him And I touched him every where I wanted to rape him I wanted to rape hunki li I've been thinking about this For years by now ... Now He is in my bedroom Naked Vulnerable And he is smiling Sleeping And I'm touching him Everywhere With my feminine magic fingers Finally ...

No comments:

Post a Comment