Monday, March 13, 2023

Morning after hunki li

~~ morning after the night with hunki li ~~ My name is Clara and I am a 35 year old single mother of two minor virgin girls ... I slept with this man named hunki li last night ... He came And went away ... He left a scar on my brain that you people call "memory" ... It was traumatic experience ... I did indeed enjoy the time The intimacy The adult bedroom entertainment My two minor girls were sleeping in their rooms So hunki and I made love all night In a very Consensual constitutional fashion I enjoyed that experience Humongously ... But what hurt me was ... Hunki li left me How dare he ... I wanted to kill him But I didn't You may be wondering why maybe ... It's because he will come back to me Next weekend He always always comes back to me Why? Cuz I'm a very beautiful lady And hunki li is a straight man I make him come Every single time He is so easy He is so easy Hunki is easy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment