Monday, March 13, 2023

The funk, the enlarged, the tremendously hunki li

~~ I met him online ~~ Hi My name is Alberta I'm a Canadian lady I am 35 years old, a single mother of 3 virgin girls How young are my daughters? 3, 7, and 11 Like prime numbers ... There once was this man named hunki li He said he is in Alaska He was mysterious... No no no no no What i meant to say was He was suspicious I was very suspectful of thus strange man ... Do you know him, hmm? Do you know this man named hunki li? Why don't you explain to me? ... If you ask me, And I am a gorgeous lady by the way, He... he... well... ... The first thing he ever said to me In on online dating site private message He said "Hi. Do you think I am cute? //!-D" I was like... what the.... ... So I looked him up in Google and I was appalled Shocked The things that he says in social medias ... I think he is crazy. I don't think he is criminal But I do think that He is , or may be, a functional schizophrenic ... My advice for you, my dear? Block him in social media. Run away and stay away as far away as possible, as quickly as possible. Why? His mental illness is contagious Hunki li has a lot, tons of, the world and the universe of demons and evil monsters He is so full of Satans in his head He is full of the bad guys in his brain ... I am a Canadian lady A very gorgeous single woman I am highly desirable ... And this man named hunki li He is in Alaska America I'm in Canada But I can smell him I think he stinks The funk of hunki li Funki hunki li I won't date him I won't f him ... F hunki li F funki hunki li What a tremendous waste time it was ... But It was fun Funni funki hunki li

No comments:

Post a Comment