Monday, March 13, 2023

Funk punk hunk

~~ legally hunki li ~~ I desire to stay within the legal boundaries ... But I do fantasize In my mind In private closet ... I imagine There be An ocean full of 7 trillion naked ladies ... But it has to be legal So their age range would be Between 18 years old And 105 years old ... And I will get naked too And swim in that ocean Full of naked ladies I do not think it is illegal I don't think I would go to jail for imaging all this ... After all I'm a writer and I write stories ... Folks please understand this If I write about sasquatch That does not mean I'm a Canadian All it means is I am considering eating sasquatch meat It's not real, folks You are so right Yeah Hunki li is a hoax Hunki li is a fake Hunki li is a government cover up Hunki li does not exist Hunki li is a lie So #uck punk hunk //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment