Saturday, March 11, 2023

Shamelessly hunki li

~~ honeymoon with hunki li ~~ How did it all happen? Well My name is amber and I am 35 years old single mother And this man named hunki li He kidnapped me to rape me ... I mean... I think he is cute He has no sexually transmittable diseases So I went along with him ... He took me las Vegas A drive through wedding chapel He bribed the pastor A shockingly shot gun wedding It happened so fast Like McDonald's or burger King drive through window We got wedded .... only yesterday... ... Then he took me to his hotel room He undressed me He was smiling the whole time ... And finally he undressed himself And I saw it... Hunki li's erection Male instrument At the center of his body It was standing up and up And it was elongated And yes Hardened ... I guess it's flattering somewhat Obviously he thinks I, a woman, am very desirable and attractive He can't lie with his male instrument That is not possible So I was glad to find that he finds me gorgeous and beautiful and very awesome ... Next order of business He laid me down on the bed And he got on top of me And he put his tongue inside of my mouth He also inserted his erection into my female feminine secret chamber at the center of my body ... And.... He.... rhythmic and repetitious motions like...back and forth... I....shamelessly....enjoyed ...what he was doing to me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment