Saturday, March 11, 2023

Oh hunks please

~~ an erection of hunki li ~~ I'm 35 years old single mother of two minor virgin kids And I married this one and only wonderful hunki li ... Hi hunki li My hubby honey hunki li I'm Your hipster hunkster... ... You can legally touch me now We are married hunki li ... I am not a virgin obviously as I have two kids But I do not have sexually transmittable diseases So no interception or interruption necessary hunki li You can come inside me Naturally Naked ... Organic orgasm I am so wet for you hunki li We shall come at the same time hunki li Late at night Your erectile projectile You squirter hunki li And I shall squeeze your buttocks Like a plastic mayonnaise bottle hunki li ... The last drop of your love hunki li His sperm inside of me Swimming Wandering sauntering Looking for my egg ... I am pregnant with your baby hunki li If it's a girl We shall name her Lauren or Clara If it's a boy We will name him Louie or Lou Lou ... I love legally hunki li He is my husband And he touches me everywhere every night Yes With his magic fingers A full body massage concept Hunki li makes me come He makes me wet Oh..... Ahhh.... I love.....hunks.....whoo....I'm coming hunks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment