Monday, March 20, 2023

I met him online once

~~ a pianist ~~ My name is Jade and I am a single beautiful lady and I am 23 years old ... I was on an online dating site And met this mad man named hunki li The first thing he said in direct message was, "You are 23 years old. Your age is a beautiful prime number, as beautiful and singular and unique, just like you, fairytale princess //!-)" I was like.... ... And what he said next made me block him forever. He said, "When I invite you to my bedroom "I shall let you lie naked on my bed "And I shall touch you everywhere "With my Magic fingers "I will play your body like I play piano "You will make sounds like piano "As I touch you, you will make sounds "Do re mi fa sol ra si do" ... So I blocked him for good And I never heard from him ever again What a pervert he really is Disgusting Yew Yuck Yuckie hunkie lie

No comments:

Post a Comment