Monday, March 20, 2023

A bed time story..

~~ 15 years ago from today ~~ How old r u my sweet child 15? U r 15 Ok Let me tell u a story That happened 15 years ago from today ... I was out on the streets Penniless homeless jobless All I had was you my dear child ... You were only 3 month old baby back then And I went out to street corners Begging for money With you in my arms ... A man and a woman approached me They saw me And they were digusted ... They saw you too And they were delighted ... I was hungry I had to sell you for a dollar My dearest child ... I was starving And your adoptive parents said They are poor too So I sold you for a dollar that day Fifteen years ago ... So For that dollar I went to McDonald's And bought myself a hamburger Cheese burger is more expensive so ... In that one dollar burger That I traded you for ... There was this one thin dirt cheap piece of dry pickle with some blue fungal infection on it And just one drop of ketchup Half a drop of mustard And no mayonnaise what so ever ... But I did indeed relished every single morsel So so precious.... I remember every single second of that moment of McDonald's hamburger sandwich That I traded you for ... Did I think of you at that time? No. I just was so busy Enjoying this hamburger for dinner I was in heaven for five minutes ... So when your adoptive parents Offered me a dollar I did not hesitate to sell you Cuz I was hungry And yes I did enjoy that dollar hamburger It made me last one more day ... Looking back I'm glad I sold you Of course I bet u r more worth than a buck or two But Everything turned out so well You got good adoptive parents ... But I want you to remember I am your real daddy ... Forget that I sold you for a dollar For a dirt cheap McDonald's hamburger ok ... Just stop calling me a pedo When I say I love you- Love love //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment