Saturday, March 18, 2023

A rom com roll call

~~ is he safe ~~ My name is Laurel and I am a 35 years old beautiful lady, a single mother and a professional making good money with master's degree I have five daughters Their ages? 3, 5, 7, 11, and 13 ... I met a man named hunki li on an online dating website He says he studies prime numbers ... He was asking the ages of my daughters And he said their ages are pure primes He said the ages of my daughters are beautiful I was like... ... Do you know who this guy is? Is he safe? Do you think I should date him? May I trust him with my daughters? My daughters are beautiful like me Yes they do diet and exercise They also know martial arts like I do But This man Please advise I don't wanna waste my precious time with a wrong guy ... I mean If I do date him I would invite him over And let him play with my daughters But.. I am not sure yet If hunki is trustworthy or not .. Hunki sounds huggable And #uckable too I do want to #uck hunki li But still... ... So please advise Should I #uck him? Yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment