Saturday, March 18, 2023

A fantasy fiction

~~ last night in my dream ~~ My name is Lauren and I'm 27 years old And I am a gorgeous lady ... I think I saw a man last night In my dream I ain't sure what his name was ... But I do remember what he looks like ... He was an olding and balding man ... I was in my bedroom Naked And this man was ... ... Oh now I know ... It was hunki li... He was in my bedroom last night I saw him I saw him ... I ain't sure whether It was real or dream ... If it was a dream I ain't sure whether It was a nightmare or or ... a wet dream ... I remember...clearly... Hunki li was on top of me... ... I ain't sure whether It was consensual or a rape I don't recall ... But No matter what case it may have been I did experience An organic orgasm Ohh..Oh.. ... Hunki li touched me everywhere With his magic fingers A full body massage concept ... And I opened my eyes And he was gone

No comments:

Post a Comment