Friday, March 10, 2023

Scooby dooby do, where art thou

In all honesty We blacks n browns are Dirty deeds done dirt cheap race I say that much About us We’re like cockroaches mice rats vermins mosquitoes races we eat any n every thing We can survive and thrive no matter what this dirty planet earth may become next Ain’t that right, fellas? ... But white race They're clean n pure So vulnerable a race they are ... Today I feel compelled to Protect and preserve The endangered species Of the purely cleanly white race ... Black or brown boys Leave the young white girls To good white men So that they meet marry n mate To produce white babies ... ...Is it ok to say that? Kute kids klub, where r u? //xD psst: No I didn't write this to win favors from young white boys. I ain't no pedo. I deny those charges. Outrageous accusations. I'm a writer and an actor. I play a monstrous character in sasquatchean costume on Halloween. That does not mean I am a real monster. I'm... human... believe or not... //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment