Sunday, March 19, 2023

Just a comment

So I was canceled by Twitter yesterday I was canceled by medium dot com last week I was canceled by vimeo, tiktok, linkedin last year My accounts in Facebook, YouTube, Instagram are restricted now ... There may come a day one day When all my social media accounts Would be eliminated Am I okay with that? Yes From that day and on My dear friends I will continue to exist But you will hear from me Ever again ... .. . But For those who know I use exact same zoom link every weekend To have a small window of free speech for some of us Yes The Friday Night Live with Huhnkie Lee That show will still go on So if you do want to communicate with me I suggest you copy and paste that Zoom link and save it As the show will go on ... Cuz when all social media banish me I'm not gonna create a new profile again And the Zoom show will not be advertised ... When they banish me I shall vanish Good bye my love It's been a great honor and privilege to have met You God bless You and Your family and friends for generations to come It's been a real pleasure ... But Let us dance while the music lasts I will continue to exercise My constitutional right to free speech And I will not censor myself When social media censor me I'm okay with that I'd be still grateful even when they remove my accounts Why? ... Because they allowed me to meet you Thank You //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment