Sunday, March 12, 2023

.....i don't think so hunki li

~~ messing with your kids ~~ Are you a teenager Are you a pre teen? You are too old for me hunki li ... I want you to get married and have kids When they reach two year old toddler Bring them to me ... I want you to see me doing this to Your precious youngest child ... With my wonderous thunderous Magic fingers I shall touch your children Everywhere Including yes The no no spots In front of your own two eyes ... Your kids will giggle They will love my touch The full body massage ... Your two year old toddler will say this thus "Oh hunki li "You are my brand new daddy "I hate my parents hunki li "My parents suck ass "F them, I'd say "Adopt me, hunki li "Take me home with you hunki li "Take me to your bedroom hunki li "Sleep with me hunki li "Kidnap me hunki li "Steal me from my f ing parents hunki li "You are my brand new daddy hunki li" ... I want you to witness all this With your own two precious eyes ... Why? ... Cuz I enjoy watching you Suffer I... relish it.... I love it When you are suffering from mental pain.... I love it when you cry.... Oh.... I love torturing you like this... Your two year old toddler just said, "F u parents, you suck ass. "Hunki li is my daddy now. "I'm going with hunki li "He is my brand new daddy now "I'm gonna sleep with him "And yes "I will give my precious permission to him to touch me everywhere With his marvelous magic fingers " ... .. . --hunki li for u.s. president 2024! //:D

No comments:

Post a Comment