Saturday, March 11, 2023

A non-fiction fiction

~~ fess up hunki ~~ Ok Ok ok.. My name is hunki li And I am 14 years old boy And I am a male prostitute on the street ... I only take female clients Because I am a heterosexual person ... How much do I charge for a session? ... A dollar maybe ... I am a minor and ladies on the streets They pick me up and she thinks I am very cute ... I am a naughty boy And I have lost my social media accounts so many times Yeah My clients The ladies They noticed They said "Oh hunki, you are such a dirty little boy, "You fuck punk, hunki boy..." ... Yeah, I can say that much About myself ... I lov3 ladies and because I am a minor 14 years old Old ladies pick me up on the streets And they drive me to their houses They feed me with dinners And they hug and kiss me In their bedrooms And I let them make love to me Any time ... My name is hunki li And I am 14 years old And I love My Old Female Clients ... //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment