Thursday, January 27, 2022

How interesting-

~~a story of Mrs hunki~~ Yesterday was my 18th birthday I'm a korean american woman A virgin .. Yeah I married this ole small bald hunki You may ask why ... this one hunki man told me, "I got 1 million dollars life insurance money. Are you game?" ... So yeah. After hunki is dead I shall pee on his grave And leave with a laughter And yasss- A handsome bill of One million dollars- ... That's why I married hunki ... I'm still a virgin You may wonder how- ... Ladies? Hunki is so ole & small & all He can't function in bedroom ... My advice, ladies? Don't date him. When I was with him on bed He just fell asleep And he snores like an elephant He smells like an orangutan He shakes like a shakespeare He sweats like an amphibian He swears like a pirate When he is asleep .. God forgive poor hunki- Our anti hero Our poor underdog ..

No comments:

Post a Comment