Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A political campaign rhapsody

You know what? When I'm at it, Let go it all. Hmm? ... Let's just not *uck *laska. Let's *uck *merica too. ... If *mericans are too *ucking stupid And they don't elect me for president in 2024 ... If they come at me for exercising too much freedom of speech ... I'll get the *uck of *merica and And ... Start swimming... ... Perhaps to Russia North korea China ... I got no money for a handsome one way airline ticket ... Perhaps I'll land in an unmanned island And be a monk A recluse A hermit And live there All by myself ... Catching fish Eating fresh berries Doing healthy diet and exercise ... But ... Above all ... I'd miss chatting With Ya In social media .. Just trying to rhyme Trying to be cute ... So Would Ya Vote for me? Hmm? //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment