Wednesday, January 26, 2022

A...a.. political..rh..rha...rhapsody-

French philosopher and mathematician Rene Descartes said in Latin, like five centuries ago, "Cogito. Ergo, sum." .. In english, "I think. Therefore, I exist." .. Hairy chubaki and the muck horse. Do they every think, we wonder? Or do they follow along the mainstream and majoritarian Ideologies? ... Do you know how to tell A fish is live or dead? ... A live fish resist the flow of stream The gravity And struggle to go up and up and up .. A dead fish flow downstream And move along To go to the big ocean bottom And jump in the band wagon .. That's the two hideous idiots in Alaska today: hairy chubaki and the muck horse. They're brain dead They got no brain ... Alas, Alaskans- If you don't see it, I'll be very, very disappointed at ya. .. If you vote for those two no brain birds And if they get elected If you don't vote for me ... I may leave Alaska forever And never once come back Why? ... I want to be where I'm appreciated .. If you elect those moronic candidates ... Perhaps I'll just go away ... Where? ... How about memphis tennessee, the graceland? I hope I'd be well received . . How about disney world in Orland florida? How about Waikiki hawaii? I have never been to those fancy places As I'm a poor man ... Alaskans, I'm kidding. ... Even if you vote for those imbecilic candidates like hairy chubaki and the muck horse, You can still be my friends- I shall forgive thee- There's no place like home- .. I can't imagine myself Living in any other place than the good ole Alaska- With You- Amazing and God-blessed Alaskans- .. So yeah. Vote for whoever you want. I respect voting rights. Ok? Peace- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment