Tuesday, January 23, 2024

A story

~~ a story of a gorilla ~~ I'm a silver back gorilla A dominant adult male And I am in a zoo ... ... ... Humans come to this zoo To see me, watch me, observe me ... Sometimes They throw me peanuts, bananas Or some left over cold pizza pieces ... Do I eat them? ... I do ... ... .. Does it hurt my pride? It does ... ... .. One day My kind and generous A human zookeeper Gave me A cellphone With a wifi internet connection I was very very happy Grateful, thankful ... ... ... So I went ahead And created a bunch of Several social media websites' accounts And the rest is history- ... ... ... In one particular social media I met a man A human His name is ... You already know ... ... ... He is an alpha male like me He has no tail Two arms Two eyeballs Two othe balls Two ears Two legs Two arms Ten fingers Ten toes Two lungs One pancreas One liver One heart Just like me ... ... ... He lives alone in Alaska, of all places So I immediately connected to him He is so like me ... ... ... Hunki li and me We became good friends He confided in me ... He said he ran for senate He lost big time He didn't cry over it But he said he suffered from ptsd For a couple of weeks After the election loss ... ... .. And I told hunki li "Hey there they're there "You got me "You got a handful of friends "That's all you need, buddy" And hunki li looked at me And started to cry ... ... ... And he said to me "Thank you, friend" ... ... ... And he asked me "What can I do for you, friend? "Would you like to go back to Africa?" And I said "Well "How about some animal sanctuary "Here in America instead "Like, a bigger space " and more trees please "Like a safari style place "That would be nice" And he said "Oh no problem buddy "We can arrange that " And the rest is history- " //:-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment