Saturday, January 20, 2024

Internal?

~~ an eternal hunki li ~~ Hunki li? "Yes?" I have a question "Yes?" Are you gonna die, hunki li? "?!" ... ... ... Do you know how to die, hunki li? Have you ever learned how to die? Or Is it that you never learned how to die? Or you learned it but you forgot about it? You forgot how to die, hunki li? ... ... ... Are you deaf? "Are you death?" Yes, I am. Awfully nice to meet you, hunki li. "Ohh..." ... ... ... "So I'm being interviewed by Mr death" Yes yes oh yes "Why me, though? "Why don't you interviewe "More older presidential candidates "Like Biden or Trump, hmm? "I'm too young for you, Mr death" Oh no Hell no Nobody is too young for me I'm an age egalitarian I don't discriminate people based on age gender race I'm a nice guy I love and accept everyone equally ... ... ... So hunki li? "..." Do you wanna learn how to die? "No" Why not? "Ahh.. Mr death?" Yes? "I think it's about time you leave us ok" Why? I thought you likes me. Do you love me, hunki li? "... no... not really... I'm sorry" Why do you hate me, hunki li? "I'm sorry, you're boring. Bye. Blocked" //x-0

No comments:

Post a Comment