Saturday, January 20, 2024

A horror comedy

~~ a danse macabre ~~ Hey kids I got some for ya "What u got in big dirty duffle bag?" It's hunki li's dead body, ta da //:-D "Yay //:-D " ... ... ... "I want hunki li's two nipples "I'll put them on my birthday cake "Like a couple of raisins "Chewy and wrinkly and dark brown" ... 'I want hunki li's lips 'I'll put them as cherry toppings ' for my ice cream 'Hunki lips, perfect heart shape' ... "I want hunki li's heart "He broke my heart in two "Now I will break his heart "In my mouth "I will shallow hunki heart "His heart shall be a part of my body "Hunki and I shall be one body "Forever" ... 'I want hunki lis fungal toe nails 'A rumor has it that 'If you eat hunkus fungus amongus 'You will live more than 1000 years 'Mommy, 'you are one of my favorite mothers' "Yes I agree. "You are one of the best mothers "I've ever had in my entire life " thank you for giving us "Hunki li's dead body, mommy //:-D " 'Let's eat. I'm hunki hungry.' ... ... Wait, kiddos Hunki li is not Jesus. You can't eat hunki flesh Or drink hunki blood legally ... Also This is not hunki's real body It's a life size barbie doll Made in China With synthetic plastic I think it's made for medical students If you unzip hunki Torso You get to see his organs You can disassemble them ... "Ok. Gimme hunki eyeballs please "I wanna play ping-pong table tennis" 'Gimme hunki li's teeth please 'I shall make myself 'A hunki teeth ankle bracelet for a charm 'Yummilicious hunkilicious' ( //:-! )

No comments:

Post a Comment