Saturday, January 13, 2024

Shh

~~ it was my turn ~~ Hi I'm a single lady I turned 18 today ... ... ... I was born and raised in hunki land It's a polygamistic occult religion place ... In hunki land As soon as a girl turns 18 She is taken to Hunki li's place ... And it is my turn today ... I'm scared ... Can you imagine This nasty old man Touching you or me With his selfish greedy bastard hands? Oh no ... ... ... Oh my gyod He's here ... "Hey- "Happy 18th birthday, young lady- "You are a very beautiful person //:-D "Learn martial arts 4 free in utube. "Exercise and diet always "Focus on education and career development "Be ambitious "Be the Leader of the future, yes" Hunki li? "Yes?" Why r u touching my inner thighs When u say all this? "..." ... ... ... Hunki li? "..." U r a hypocrite U r a dirty man U preach all nice things But u fantasize about touching girls Oh my ... ... ... Girls Run away Far and far away Don't let him exploit you Hunkster is a monster Oh my... ... ... ... ... ... After I experienced The hunki $ex and hunki ki$$ I felt ... ... ... Somehow My brain feels very clean now ... Did hunki daddy wash my brain? ... If so I thank him ... Hunki daddy Hunki daddy Hunki daddy ... ... ... " //:-0 "

No comments:

Post a Comment