Monday, January 22, 2024

A rom com

~~ honeymoon with hunki ~~ I'm 18 years young girl he's 45 years old man It's first night of our marriage ... Hunki said "We don't have to do it tonight "Perhaps tomorrow, next week, "Next year, next decade, "Doesn't really matter "We're married "You're young, so "We can do it any time you want" ... Then I asked "Ok so you are gonna masturbate "When you do so "Are you gonna think about me?" He said "Yes" I asked "Are you gonna think about "other girls too?" He said "Ahh... do you mind if I do? ... ... ... I asked hunki li "If you and I actually do the thing "While we are in the middle of it "Will you be thinking about "Other girls?" He said "I don't think that's likely " ... ... ... I said "Ok hunki li. "What if I masturbate "Thinking about other guys? "Are you ok with that?" He said "To be honest, "I don't think I would ever know it "Unless you tell me you did it "I guess I'd rather not know "I'd rather you don't tell me about it "Let's keep it simple" ... ... ... Ok hunki li If you ever masturbate Thinking of other girls Would you tell me about it? "I'd rather not" What if I ask you? Would you lie to me? "Ahm... I may refuse to answer. " ... ... ... Would you actually Sleep with other women? "I don't think so " Why not? "I'm not that popular " What if you are in the future? "I'm monogamous. Too busy. "I don't want std. Got no energy. "I'm 2 old 4 polygamy." ... ... ... "How about you? "Do you want to sleep with other men?" ... "If and when you do, "Please let me know. "I'll let you go. No problem. "You will get your divorce for free. "And you will get yourself "A new boyfriend "or even a new husband "I respect women's freedom to choose "So." ... ... ... //:-0

No comments:

Post a Comment