Saturday, January 20, 2024

An?

~~ an irony ~~ When hunki dies I wonder What should I do With his body? I'm just asking a question To my proud self I love me I love being me ... ... ... According to me Me me me thinks that I can sell his hair as his heir ... I will hire my friends To pluck out My hunki li's hair Off his helter skelter sccalp And includes follicles And I'll have my friend Wrap hhunki hhe hhe hair In transparency scotch tape Individual hunki hair And we'll sell it And make money ... ... ... No We aren't gonna burn or bury hunki No way We will sell every body part of hunki His teeth His eyeballs His other balls Even his armpit hairs And other ... more naughty hairs too ... We shall sell His neuron cell ... Hunki li's brain How much is it worth? A. $1.50 B. $0.10 C. $100.00 D. -$3.66 E. I refuse to answer. Hunki won't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment