Saturday, January 13, 2024

B gud ty

~~ Hi hunki li ~~ Hey Hi hunki.. ... I'm sorry that I'm a male I know hunki li is a straight male He Prefers to talking to Single females I'm sorry hunki li Ok ... Look I'm a straight single male too I'm under age Virgin male I know hunki li U r straight adult male So u don't care about us Under age minor virgin boys You don't care about us at all ... 45 years old single straighr man All he cares about it ... "Hey beautiful young virgin lady- "Today's your 18th birthday- "Happy birthday-" ... You know what hunki li? I'm gonna run 4 u.s. president against u ... U don't care about us boys U just want fresh 18 years young girls M I right? ... Hunki li? Answer me! ... "Hey you &uck *unk "Exercise and diet "Focus on education and career development "Learn martial arts "Don't make me repeat this ok?" ... "$hut the &uck up " n do go down n do some Push-ups " u boys stop playing video games "Do more exercises " what the f" ... //x-o

No comments:

Post a Comment