Saturday, February 10, 2024

Winks

~~ an interview ~~ Hunki li? ".." Is it true that You hide in a basement And secretly eat String cheese? "..." ... Are u hunki li taking 5th? Right to silence? "..." ... We think that U hunki li R getting fat heavy obese Pot belly hunki li M I ritualistically right hunki li? "..." ... So hunki li is a sinner He doesn't practice what he preaches He doesn't walk the talk ... How about a rebellion, folks? .. Who is with me on this?! ... ... ... I am a man And I want to usurp hunki crown Today ... I'll get all the hunki girls All to myself yes ... ... ... Hunki lis fat belly I'll cut them and sell them Hunki li Asian male baboon bacon ... Foer $1.00 ... Yeah he's asiatic so It'll taste like Ramen noodles Microwaved . . So.. Ok.. I'll lower the price ... $0.77 Per pound Hunki leg bones Hunki heart Hunki brain cells Hunki bone marrow Hunki blood Hunki body parts... Including... Shh... The funny parts... right? ... Ah ha, ah hah, ah hah ha hah ha ha //x-D ... " ... happy Valentines day ok no violence or criminal thinking ok ty b safe learn martial arts "

No comments:

Post a Comment