Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy v day u ppl ok ty

~~ you the people ~~ Hey Happy Valentines day ok ... You may be alone today like me Or You may be with someone unlike me ... ... ... If you are with someone I hope you are over 25 age And opposite gender And 99% time same race ok ... You know me You know ... .. .. So Let's assume You are over 25 And you are with A same race opposite gender person Not biologically related A legitimate woman and man On a Valentines day night So What are you gonna do tonight, hmm? ... What am I, hunki li, gonna do tonight? ... I ate microwaved Ramen noodles Alone In Alaska America Tonight, Valentines day night And I was very grateful that I have food and shelter ... You people have luxury right You got an opposite gender mate ... Well Congratulations Ok ... . .. Thinking about it I kinda like being alone ... .. So You the people Who are with someone else ... I don't hate you ... Ok? ... So Happy Valentines day to you two too Ok Ps: I love both singles ans non singles thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment