Sunday, February 11, 2024

Happy happenstance

~~ ... I saw you ... ~~ I saw him In my dream ... ... ... It's... embarrassing and scandalous Yes it was ... The thing is, people I am a very young lady And he is a very old man ... I'm 18 and so It is legal but still ... This old man #45 A robot ... A machine ... Ok hunki li Next time you enter my dream, Ask for my permission ok ... I was in my bedroom Late at night And this creep Hunki li #45 How dare he ... ... ... Was it a nightmare? Well Not exactly ... So in my dream Hunki li appeared And he started to dance In front of me ... Robot dance it was It was... not bad ... To be honest I was entertained Hunki li robot dancing yes ... So I wonder Is hunki li a magician? Did he intend to appear in my dream? Did he indeed will himself into My brain, my mind, my heart, My dream, even into my bedroom? Oh my... ... What a creep. Hunki li You are so blocked I shuda done this So so long time ago ... Oh... ... But In all honesty I kinda enjoyed Seeing hunki li in my dream It was..... nic3.... //:-) ... ... ... " Happy Valentines day " Learn martial arts " Focus on education and career development thank You mighty proud of You Friends //!-D "

No comments:

Post a Comment