Monday, February 12, 2024

Yeah, i kinda thought about that too actually

~~ that's... ~~ Hi hunki I've been going through Your historical Archives Very ancient postings From back in the days... ... And I encountered this term 'Hunki$exuality' ??? Could you explain? "..." ... Does it mean like In hunki land All ladies must desire hunki And only him? Like Occult religion? Hmm? "..." ... No worries I'm an adult single lady I find you Naughty ... You are not a hero, hunki li You are not a villain either You hunki li are Just an average joe Who fantasizes about polygamy ... There is nothing special about you And there's nothing wrong with u either You are just a normal single guy Just a mediocre common man That is all you are hunki li That concludes my research ... It was kinda predictable and boring Hunki li is too ... Bland and ... Kinda goody goody Too nice perhaps He got no kicks Or spices .. . I'm sorry hunki li I really am But You are just too... ... You are too... correct and right Too moral ... "Hey ladies please do not date bad boys "Ok do not date criminals "Be a good judge of character "After 25 years of age "Meet a good man if u wanna marry "Learn martial arts thank you "Happy Valentines day " ...

No comments:

Post a Comment