Saturday, March 11, 2023

Who art thou hmm yummy

~~ a broom stick for hunki li ~~ Are you grooming my kids, hunki li? "....uhh.." I have a son and a daughter, hunki li My boy is 9 My girl is 10 They are both minors, hunki li "..." And you have been talking to my minor kids for years, hunki li ".." You are an olding balding man hunki li As a matter of fact You are older than Mr. Me, hunki li "..ahh..." You are a pathetic existence, hunki li ".." No girls want you You can't get married Women hate you hunki li "...yeah.." I am a single mother hunki li "...ohh..." And I do have two minor kids "....whoo..." Would you marry me hunki li ".....well...if you put it that way....I'll think about it...I'll think hard and thick....long..." Hey you stupid Asian man We all know How small your male reproductive organ is So doncha lie to us It's not gonna work, hunki li "....learn martial arts for free in YouTube please..." Shut up hunki li "...//xD.."

No comments:

Post a Comment