Sunday, March 19, 2023

Ghost..

~~ a ghost named hunks hunks ~~ My name is hunki li I'm a 44 years old man in Alaska And I'm losing my hair every day like there is no tomorrow ... I lost election after election after election Thrice by now Yes I am a loser ... But I do have the proof in my head That the goldbach's conjecture is true I did indeed prove it ... I plan to live a long and fruitful life As a single man in Alaska All alone ... I want to olive live at least 100 more years from now... ... .. . After that ... I'll be 144 years old Then I die What's next then? .. You are probably dead by then too so ... I want to visit your kids and grandchildren and great grandchildren... ... I wanna see how they are doing Me as a spirit, a benign ghost of some sort.. ... When your precious grand child is in her bed alone at night.. I do want to make a little visitation ... So you better make it as a family tradition To teach martial arts to kids n grandchildren To fend off ... An evil demons Like hunki li... Capisci? //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment