Saturday, April 8, 2023

Hey...i thought we r friends...no?

~~ V for virgin n victory ✌️ ~~ ... .. . Hi... ... My name is Virginia ... I am 18 years old female I am brown race who loves brown rice And I used to be a virgin Till Yesterday.... ... I was a Virginia virgin till... 10pm last night.... I was in my bedroom... I was... Well... I was touching myself Alone in my Virginian bedroom as a female virgin, An 18 years old clean female Very gorgeous and beautiful and voluptuous and vixenous too... ... When I was about to reach My feminine climax When i was... very... nice... ... I saw a man ... He was staring at me... ... I was... Appalled... ... I did indeed I .... I did indeed.... recognize.... .... It was hunki li.... ..... He asked me "Hey hi hello my favo teenager fairytale Princess, who were U thinking when U touched Ur self, I wonder?" ... I said, NOT YOU, MISTER ... And he said "Oh?" I said, No way He said "Why not hunki li? "m I not hot enuf 4 U?" I said No u r not hot enough for me ... And he went away He... just vanished.. Like a ghost... ... So yaass... I was a virgin yesterday I still am a virgin today Hunki li did not get me I expelled hunki demon out of my bedroom last night And I plan to continue to do so //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment