Thursday, April 20, 2023

Hmm.. p p p

~~ brown melody ~~ I'm brown U know me U saw me U heard me ... I'm not far leftist black Or far rightist white Just soft core middle person ... I'm so soft Very fluffy Yeah... ... So what I'm gonna say is Be black all you want Be white all you want That's fine Just don't hate each other ... I cook veggies In water In microwave In plastic jar I'm so soft core ... But When it comes to love for U I am very hard core ... I love U no matter what I love U even if U hate me I love U even if U disagree with me My love for U is Unconditional Absolute U bet Ur @$$ on it ... Whoops Just kidding No lgbt No pedo No way Just... comedy known as Pseudo pedo parody We are subtle and nuanced an Allegorical and implied, indirect, round about We never use direct vulgar languages We are highly civilized, educated, and refined. Join us in humanology today. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment