Saturday, April 29, 2023

...

~~ Hey. . . ~~ Hey It's okay Hunki li is here ... U can tell me Ur precious secrets Yes.. ... So tell me, hunki li... Tell me about Ur Nightmares hunki li... Let me psycho analyze u n ur dr3ams please... .. "... I was In a school "...I see studied very hard "...but I could not find "...the final exam room.. ... "...I asked people around "...they sent me to the library computer laboratory room... ... "... i..I... tried to log in... "..I forgot my password.... "Final exam starts in five minutes... ... "... then I was thirsty "...where is water fountain ... "...then then I had to use bathroom .. "... I had to ask ... ".... ... "...one minute left "..I was so prepared for this final exam ... "...I drank my wat3r "...I discharged my liquid "...now ... "...where is my final exam room? ... "...I did ind33d study...so hard... "...what's... the room Numb3r of my final exam room..." ... .. . Then I woke up ... I was so relieved That It was a dream ... But it felt so real ... A horror fiction A scary movie Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment